Monday, September 8, 2014

Nicole by OPI Roughles Swatches and Review

*Products Purchased for Me

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting much, just haven't been in the polishing mood lately. 

I was up to finishing swatching a couple of lovely polishes for you guys that if you haven't already heard of and seen already, you will totally love. Just so long as you are a texture polish fan like I am.

My mom recently picked up two of the Nicole by OPI Roughles polishes for me. She found them at one of the Longs Drugs/CVS stores here, and they were clearenced for $1.99 each! Most other Longs stores, they are still $7.99, so she had to snap them up.

These two are some of my favorite polish colors to wear. Here is a preview:



The first of the two that I have to show you is called I'm Stucco On You. This is a nice lilac texture with blue and pink glitter. I did four coats because I made boo boos, but you can totally just do two and get the same coverage. Application was great, I only got boo boos because I never let things dry. 


The second one that I have to show you guys is called On What Grounds? This is a turquoise-green texture polish mixed with blue and pink glitter. My swatch shows the color a little more green than it is in real life. I did three coats for this one, but you can probably get away with two. Application was great, I had issues with one nail because again, I am so not patient.


I love texture polishes, and these don't disappoint. They are nice and gritty like a good texture should be. Depending on how you polish your nails, the texture may not be as gritty, but I tried to get it to come out as gritty as it could. I completely recommend these polishes to you guys. If you don't already have one or more, pick them up!

These retail for $7.99 in CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kmart, and other stores, unless you are lucky to find them on sale like my mom did.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment