Sunday, October 2, 2016

Minty Leesha's Lacquer

*Product Sent to Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with another Leesha's Lacquer Mini.

This is another mini, and another one of a kind

This one is a lovely minty green sparkle. It has micro blue glitter throughout. I did three coats by itself.


Application was good, but it is a little thin so it drags a bit. In person it is more green. This is such a fun color, I love the frosty look.


Later this week I will have something different up to show you guys. I picked up few polishes from a brand I didn't even know made nail polish, and a couple China Glaze, a Sally Hansen I have been wanting for a while, among other polishes my mom gave me and I have had in queue for a while.

That's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment