Monday, October 10, 2016

PRO by PROfUSION Nail Lacquer

*Products Purchased Myself

Hey guys!

I am back with a post on some polishes from a new to me brand.

I picked these lovelies up at TJMaxx a couple of weeks ago.

These are from the brand PROfUSION. I am sure you guy have seen this brand sold in drugstores and TJMaxx, Ross, and other such discount stores. I have never seen polishes from this brand until a few weeks ago.

They only had a handful of colors to choose from, and I picked up the two I thought were the prettiest and that I could work with.



Neither of these have any names as far as I can tell.

The first one that I have up to show you guys is a nice glitter topper. It is a clear base filled with micro holo glitter, small holo circles, medium holo circles, and large holo hearts. I did one coat over Formula X for Sephora's Funky. It was a little hard to grab out the hearts.


The next one that I have is a lovely baby rose pink. It is filled with micro holo/silver glitter. It was a little hard to capture on camera. I did three coats by itself. Application was great.


In the bottle these polishes don't look any more special than LA Colors or any other cheap nail polish. When I put them on my nails, I really thought these were unique and I would totally pick up these polishes again if TJMaxx or other stores still carried them. At TJMaxx, I picked these up for the super affordable price of $1.49 each.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment