Thursday, September 29, 2016

One of A Kind: Leesha's Lacquers Makes Another Appearance

*Products Sent to Me

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you guys some more lovely Leesha's Lacquers polishes.

The three that I have up to show you today are all one of a kinds and are all glitter polishes.

The first one that I have up has a milky white base. It has large black hearts, medium purple circles, small black and hot pink circles, and micro black glitters.

I did three coats by itself. Application was great and it was easy to clean up.


Next up, this polish has an off white base. It is filled with micro black and copper glitters. I did three coats by itself. Application was great. I love how well the glitter came out, I got a nice coating of it.


Lastly, this one is a glitter topper that I decided to show you by itself, so I could see how well it built up on its own. This one includes large silver moons, medium blue stars, and tons of small red and blue glitter, in a clear holo base.


Application was great as usual. It was very shiny and my camera freaked out so this was the best shot I could get. This would look good over blue or red, and would be perfect for the fourth of July, Memorial Day. It is very patriotic.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment