Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wet n Wild Candy Gloss

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you a polish I wore a week ago. This is from a new line I spotted from Wet n Wild. 

This line is called Candy Gloss, from their Megalast line. How I see these polishes, they are like the tints that brands like OPI have released. Jelly looking, sheer, and wet.

The one I have to show you is called A Case of Blue. This is a medium sheer blue polish. I did one coat, then a coat of Funky Fingers Pep Rally, another coat, and then one last coat over that. Application was great.


I was trying to create the effect of a jelly sandwich, use that technique, but I am not sure I succeeded on this one. Maybe I should have done one more coat of glitter over the first coat of A Case of Blue, but that's alright. I still enjoy the look that I created regardless.

These polishes, so far I have only spotted them at Walgreens. They are $1.99 each.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment