Saturday, July 9, 2016

Glitter Minis: Leesha's Lacquer

*Products Sent to Me in Swap

Hey guys!

I am back with yet again another post on some Leesha's Lacquers. Yes, her polishes are one of my favorites, if not my favorite, brand of polish.

This time I have two mini chunky glitter toppers to show you. These are both in sunny, earthy colors, and they both don't have any names. They are one of a kinds.

The first one up that I have to show you is a nice summery mix. It has circle and square small and medium blue, green, and orange glitters, along with micro black glitters. I did three applications by itself just to show you what the glitters look like. It applied really well, but it was a little hard to get the glitters out.







The next one I have to show you is a springy mix with pastel colors. It is a mix of medium blue small stars, medium orange circles, and purple and yellow small circles. I did three coats by itself. This one was easier to get out glitters.


These both are such cute colors. I think the first one would go great over a medium blue or black or even green, and the bottom one would go great over lilac, lavender, baby pink, or baby blue.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment