Sunday, July 31, 2016

Formula X for Sephora Sparkle and Shine

*Polishes Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I have another post today on some recent polishes that I picked up when I went to Ross one day.

I work at Ross, and we love to sell trios of Formula X by Sephora polishes. A bunch of them don't interest me, but sometimes we sell a pack of three that I love. I picked up one, and kept two for myself and gave one away to my mom.

I did a manicure using the two colors that I kept for myself. The colors I used are called Astonishing and Outburst. Astonishing is on my pointer, middle, and pinkie fingers and Outburst is on my ring finger.


Astonishing is a medium-dark purple filled with silver, pink, and purple shimmer. It dries to a textured finish. I did two coats by itself.

Outburst is a sheer blue jelly glitter polish. It could be used as a topper but I used it by itself. It has a medium blue base packed with silver and turquoise small and medium hex and circle glitters. I did three coats by itself.


I love these colors. Application was great. I am still a big fan of texture polishes, so Astonishing was a huge winner for me, and you guys know I love glitter polishes like you won't believe.

Formula X by Sephora polishes can be purchased at Sephora, and you can check out your local Ross to see if they have any in stock. At Sephora, these retail for $12.50 each.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment