Thursday, August 21, 2014

Loreal Paris Nail Color Swatch Selection

*Products either bought for me, swapped for, or bough by me

Hey guys! I am back today with another great post.

I asked you guys what you wanted to see me post next on my blog. I asked you between Maybelline or Loreal polishes, or if none of those interested you, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes.

While I only got one response that didn't narrow their choice down, I settled on showing you guys five lovely Loreal polishes that I had acquired, a few from swaps, one from my mom, and one I bought myself.

Here are the polishes I have up to show you guys!


The first one that I have up to show you guys tonight is called Trust Fund Baby. My mom picked this one up for me, and it must be an older color, as it has a white, angled lid. This color is a metallic, frosty baby pink color. I did around three coats. I love this color, no problems with application.


The next one up is called Rainy Piccadilly. I received this one in one of my first swaps that I did. This is a teal-navy blue cream. I did around two coats. No problems at all with application


Third up, this one is called Brit Invasion. I obtained this one through another swap. This is a taupe polish that leans lilac, and has gold micro glitter throughout. I did around three coats for the swatch. Applicatin was great, no problems.


The fourth one that i have to show you is called Sexy in Sequins. I believe this is the only one that I actually bought myself in store. This one is a lovely texture, dark purple filled with micro glitter that I am having trouble determining the color but feel it is red, and small silver glitter. I did one coat by itself. If you are heavy with coats like me, one is perfect. Application was great, and if you nick your nails before they dry, it's easy to repair and no one can tell.


The last one I have to show you. This one is called Royalty Reinvented. It is a nice lilac cream. I did around two coats, but you can get away with one. I just did two to cover a few small nicks. Application was again, just fantastic!


Out of all of these that I tried, I would have to say that my favorite of the bunch would be Brit Invasion. I don't know, I am usually not into taupe or brown toned polishes, but maybe it is my love of the 60s that makes me like this one. I just love the glitter and shimmer this one gives off in the light. I have worn these before, and while wear time isn't the best but then again no polish on my weak nails lasts long, I totally recommend these. I am sure those with super strong nails will be able to wear these no problem!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Brit Invasion really caught my eye surprisingly. I don't usually like taupes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Royalty Reinvented but have not worn it yet. Thanks for the great swatches!

    ReplyDelete