Friday, August 8, 2014

Lilac and Lavender Polish Comparison

*Two Products Purchased By Me, One Received in Swap

Hey guys! I am back today with another great post for you guys.

If you follow me on my Facebook page, I mentioned that I was going to do a comparison of three different lilac/lavender colors. I noticed lately I have acquired a number of purple polishes, and I decided it would be great to compare them all.

I thought to make it even better, to show you one at each price point, in case you like all and are on a budget, you can see which one fits your budget.

The first one up that I have to show you is on the low price point spectrum. This is Wet n Wild Megalast's Trippin on the Boardwalk. This is a nice light lilac cream. I did three coats for consistency. Applicaton was great, no problems.

This color, and other from Wet n Wild's Megalast line, retail for $1.99 in drugstores and superstores.


Next, this is in the medium price point spectrum. This is Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Vio-last. This is a medium lavender cream. I did three coats of this one by itself. Application was great, no issues. This is a great purple for more blue lovers, as it is closer to blue than lilacs.

This line retails for around $5.49 each in drugstores and superstores.


Last up, this one is at the higher end of the price point spectrum. This is LVX's Azalea. This is another light lavender color, almost like Trippin on the Boardwalk, but a little lighter I believe. I did three coats by itself. Application was great, not too much cleanup.

This line retails for $16, and can be purchased on their website, https://www.shoplvx.com/index.html, and in select boutiques around the world (check stockists on their website).



I think all three are great colors, and none are the same, not even the first and last ones, so I think they are all worth buying, but it depends on how much you are willing to spend and what look of purple you are going for. As for me, I am pleased to have all three in my collection!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment