Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sheer Glitter Jelly Swatches

*Products Purchase d By and For Me

Hey guys! I am back today to show you two lovely polishes.

These two polishes are what I would call glitter jellies. The colors are sheer and have some glitter mixed into it.

Let's just get right to the swatches as these polishes really speak for themselves.

The first one that I have to show you is from Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear line. This is called Blue Boom. This is a sheer medium blue jelly packed with micro silver glitters and silver bar glitters.


I did three coats as this is quite sheer, like I said. It builds up nicely though, so no more than the three  coats are needed. I really love this color, it is so pretty!


The next beauty that i have to show you is from the Spoiled by Wet n Wild line. This one is called Checkin' Into Rehab. This is a sheer dark purple polish with micro golden blush glitter throughout.


I did three coats, and you can tell that there is still very visible nail line. I don't like to use too many coats, so I just left it as it is. Plus, I kinda like the visible nail line look this polish creates.


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail polish can vary store to store, but usually you can find it between $2.19-$2.50 per bottle. Spoiled by Wet n Wild polish retails for $1.99. Both can be found in any superstore or drugstore near you.

I hope you guys enjoyed by post on a couple gorgeous sheer jelly polishes. If you don't have these yet, I suggest you go out and pick them up!

Well, that's all I have to show you guys tonight! I'll talk to you all later, bye!

4 comments:

  1. How would 1 or 2 coats of either of these polishes look, over another polish or by themselves even more sheer? Did they go on evenly, or very streaky? And is the glitter very dense in the Wet 'n Wild polish? These glitter jellies from the drugstore are very reasonably priced compared to some of the indie and premium brands out there, and Sally Hansen has a whole line of transparent jellies coming out in the Summer collection. These should be great for nail art effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They applied great actually, as well as sheer jelly polishes can apply. I think these would look great over another polish, but I haven't tried that yet with these.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, it is so gorgeous! It is super cheap too, only $2, so you should go and get it!

      Delete