Sunday, March 9, 2014

Maybelline Street Art: Blue Beats Swatches and Review

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! Sorry it has been a while again since my last post, work is making me too tired to post, but I had today off, and plus I bought a couple new polishes, so I decided to do a post today.

They had 25% off Maybelline cosmetics at Longs Drugs this week starting today in Hawaii, so I checked out their display. They had some new colors, and also their new Street Art line, so I picked up a couple. I picked up one of their new colors, and one from the Street Art collection.

I decided to pair both of the polishes today for one mani. They didn't really go together when comparing them by the bottle, but I think when put on my nails, it really works, for me at least.

Let's get to the swatches and the neat look I have for you guys. First, I have to show you Maybelline Color Show in Over-Jeweled. This is a metallic-ish baby pink polish with a smooth finish. This is such a cute color.


I applied three coats. This is a very sheer color, so there is still a lot of visible nail line, but it's still pretty.


I then put on top of it Blue Beats, from their Street Art collection. This is a chunky glitter topper with micro black and blue glitter, big black and blue glitter, and some blue bar glitter. 


I did one coat over Over-Jeweled. I know this would look best over a dark color like navy or black, but I wanted to try it over this delicate pink, and I think it works!


Maybelline Color Show polishes retail for $3.29 in most stores, and in Walgreens, probably $0.10-$0.50 more. Check your local CVS, which for us here is Longs, maybe you guys also have them on sale for 25% off. If you do, go pick them up now!

Well, that's all I have to show you guys for now. I hope you enjoyed! Talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment:

  1. I have both of these! I used the pink for valentines mani and haven't used street art. I went to another town to get it cause mine didn't have it and now it showed up.

    ReplyDelete