Sunday, March 16, 2014

Nicole By OPI Modern Family Swatches and Review

*Products Purchased for Me By Mom

Hey guys! I am back today to show you some lovely polishes that my mom picked up for me on Saturday while we were out getting me some shoes for work.

After my mom and I went to Famous Footwear and I got some shoes for work, we stopped by TJMaxx to look around.

We came out with a package of two polishes from Nicole By OPI, that my mom was so nice to buy for me.

These are very pretty polishes, from their Modern Family line, which they currently have 14 polishes that complete the entire line.

Let's just get right to the swatches of the two polishes from their Modern Family line that I have to show you!

The first one that I have to show you is called I Do De-Claire. This is what you might called a metallic baby pink polish, with a subtle shimmer.


I did two coats. This is so pretty, I really love the look of this polish.


The second one that I have to show you guys is called A Like-Haley Story. This one is your typical hot pink polish, but this one has some pretty subtle shimmer.


The color is much brighter than in the swatch, I always have trouble photographing hot pink polish. I did two coats. I couldn't capture the shimmer, I wish I could as it is my favorite part of this polish.


Nicole By OPI polishes can be purchased at Walmart, Target, Kmart, and CVS, among other places. They usually cost $7.99 each.

I hope you guys enjoyed my post on some more Nicole by OPI polishes. That's all I have to share with you guys today. I'll talk to you all later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment