Friday, March 10, 2017

Covergirl Outlast: Stay Brilliant in Fuchsia Flame

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with another lovely Covergirl Outlast nail polish.

I had this one swatched for quite a while, but just haven't had the motivation to get around to posting about it. I was off today so I figured today should be the day.

This is Fuchsia Flame! It is a lovely dark pink/purple filled with micro silver/holo glitter.


I did three coats by itself. This is such a pretty color, and I love the subtle glitter. I love that is has a little bit of a color shift from dark pink to purple to medium pink in the light. 


Cleanup on this was okay, but it did stain the cuticles a little bit, as you can see on my pointer finger.

Covergirl Outlast nail polishes retail for around $6 in most drugstores and superstores.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment