Saturday, November 28, 2015

Loreal Paris Special Colors

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with some more Loreal Paris polishes that I just recently picked up.

I recently went to TJMaxx and they got in a lot more nail polish. They had what had to be around 100 polishes to choose from.

I picked up five different polishes. Four were Loreal polishes, and one was an Eve London.

Since one of the Loreal polishes was a duplicate to swap away, I have the other three on my blog today to show you guys.

Here is a preview of the three lovelies, which I just noticed I put in the wrong order, but anyways.



The first one that I have up to show you guys is called The True Diamond. This one comes from their magic top coats line. It is a cloudy off white shimmer top coat. I did two coats over three coats of e.l.f. Bubble Gum Pink and then three coats by itself on my ring finger. Application was great.


Next up, this one is called Le Pastille. This one is a gray cream with black large, small, and micro glitters. I did three coats by itself. Application was great.


Last up, this one is the illusive Masked Affair. This is a grey-lavender holographic polish. I did three coats by itself. Application was great. This one has such a strong holo effect, it is fantastic.


If you guys have a TJMaxx in your area, you better go there now. At least in mine, they had a huge amount of Loreal polishes. My thinking is that they are phasing out of the polishes in the square bottle in stores and bringing in the double sided tube polishes in their displays instead.

At TJMaxx, these only cost me $1.99 each!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment