Monday, November 9, 2015

Duochome Polish Comparison: Covergirl and Color Club

*Polishes My Own

Hey guys!

I am back today with a comparison post of two polishes that I recently acquired, Covergirl Emerald Blaze and Color Club Portfolio.

While these colors aren't the same, I wanted to kinda compare them in terms of how well the color shift comes out in the light.

The first one I have up to show you is Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Emerald Blaze. This is a green metallic polish with a redish-gold shift. I did two coats by itself. Application was great.


The shift isn't present in pictures, but it is there and it is pretty. In the picture, this just looks like a pretty metallic emerald polish, which I like either way.

Next, this one is Color Club's Portfolio. This is a metallic purple with an emerald shift. I did two coats by itself. Application was great.


In pictures and in the light, the green shift you see in the bottle turns into a mint blue shift, which I find super pretty. Green shift or blue shift, I really love this polish!

Both of these polishes are really pretty and belong in any polish lover's collection. In terms of their shift, Color Club wins because it really comes out in the light and in pictures. If that is what matters to you most here, then that is the one you need to pick up!

Covergirl polish goes for around $5-$6 each in drugstores, Walmart, Kmart, and other retailers. Color Club retails for around $8 in specialty stores such as Sally Beauty and Bed, Bath and Beyond.

That's all I have for you guys for now, I hope you all enjoyed my post. I will talk to you guys later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment