Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure: Bridal Collection 2015

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you some lovely polishes that I picked up from Sally Hansen.

My work, Ross, occasionally gets in some mainstream brand polishes. This time, they got in a couple Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure ones. One day I picked up one, and the next day I picked up another.

I looked the colors up that I picked up and noticed that they are both from their bridal collection from this past spring, which is exciting to know I got polish from such a recent collection. I only found two out of the four or five in the entire collection.

The first one that I have up to show you is called Perfect Pair. This is a baby pink filled with micro golden shimmer. I did three coats by itself. Application was great.


The second one I picked up is called Bridal Bling. This is a metallic silver polish filled with micro holo-gold glitter. I did three coats by itself. Application was great.


While baby pinks and silvers are a dime a dozen and nothing to write home about, what makes these polishes unique is the micro shimmer and glitter hidden inside of the polish.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment