Thursday, September 17, 2015

Rimmel London: Salon Pro: Kate Moss Shades

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you a couple of shades that I picked up last month from Longs Drugs

These two are from Rimmel's newest nail polish line, Salon Pro. The two shades in particular that I have to show you guys are from Kate Moss' collection in this line and with this brand.

These two shades are more darker than I usually go for, but I thought they were super unique and so pretty!

The first one that I have up to show you is called Punk Rock. This is a purple toned gray creme. I did two coats by itself. Application was great. I love the name of this, it is a very unique color that to me embodies punk rock. (Scissor injury on my middle finger, hence the line)


The second one that I have up to show you is called Saturn. This is a nice bronzy-gold metallic polish. I did two coats by itself. I love this color. While there are many golds out there and many browns, this one is great because it combines the two colors into one lovely metallic. Application is great.


I love these polishes. They are so pretty. They go on so well. As for the wear, it didn't last long but like I've said before, polish never lasts long on my nails so don't really trust me on that. You can pick these guys up at Longs Drugs or wherever they sell Rimmel products, but these are not in all displays. Longs had them for the regular price of $2.99 each, probably cheaper where you live since everything here is at a markup.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment: