Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer in Work of Tart

*Product Purchased Myself

Hey guys!

I am back today with a great polish that maybe some of you have thought of picking up in the past, or that you already own and love.

I love Sally Hansen, have featured them often on my blog. Today I have a polish from their texture line of polishes. This one comes from not the Sugar Coat line, but their sister line, Sugar Shimmer.

This one is called Work of Tart. This is a great minty-teal gritty texture filled with subtle golden shimmer. I did three coats throughout.


On my ringer finger, I did an accent of China Glaze Don't Be A Flake. This is a glitter topper  filled with rose gold, black, sky blue, and holo hex glitters. I did one coat.

Both polishes went on great and wear pretty well. Lasted a day until chipping which is great for me. Usually polishes on my nails chip within a day, so these are pretty good.

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat I believe isn't still sold in stores but you can spot them at places like TJMaxx and Ross for around $2. China Glaze sells usually for around $8-$9 in salons and $3-$4 in places like TJMaxx.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment