Friday, June 12, 2015

Hits Speciallita Polishes

*Products Swapped For

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you a manicure that I did today. My old manicure wasn't holding up well after just a few days, so I decided to wipe it off and do something new.

I swap every so often polishes with other people, and in my swapping, I have got a small collection of four Hits polishes. Two shimmers, one glitter packed polish with a strong colored base, and one chunky glitter topper.

I decided to use all of them in a manicure. I had the day off from work so I had time to just do whatever with my nails.

This doesn't include any nail art, I don't have a steady hand for it, but it did come out nice in my opinion with the way I chose which color went where.

I used the colors Toxic Galaxy and Daring as the two main colors. On my thumbs and middle fingers, I put Toxic Galaxy. On my pointers and pinkies, I put Daring. Both of these colors come from their Mari Moon line. Two coats of each with a Barielle top coat. On my ring fingers, I used Cirandinha, which comes from their Soy La De Crianca line.. I did two coats of that. Lastly, on top of Cirandinha, I put Arnsterda, from their line Glitter's World, one coat.


It is a little bit of a wild mani with no color scheme, but I kinda like that about it. I just figured I would just use all of the colors and so what if it doesn't quite match.

Application for all of these was great! Toxic Galaxy felt a little chunky, but not at all unworkable.

Hits polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. They have ten for sale at $2, and then regular price for these start at $6.50 to $8. These come in skinny 6ml bottles. Even though you don't get as much polish, you get big impact and I think they are worth it anyways!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment