Saturday, March 14, 2015

Butter London: Lolly

*Product Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

Today I have a lovely polish to show you, something bright and fun to get you away from all of those light, airy, white and baby blue polishes from winter and spring.

This polish is by Butter London. It is called Lolly. This is a metallic electric pink. I did three coats and one coat of Barielle top coat. I love this color, bright colors really make me feel happy.


This is only the second Butter London polish that I have every swatched, so it brought me right back to the first one I ever tried and I have noticed that my skills have grown in a huge way.


Butter London polishes can be purchased at Macy's, Nordstrom, Dillards, ULTA, and other fine retailers. You can also find these at TJMaxx, which is where I picked up this one. Polishes retail for around $15 to $20, or $4.99 at TJMaxx.

That's all I have to share with you guys for now, I hope you all enjoyed. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment