Friday, February 20, 2015

INLP: I Love Nail Polish Beauties

*Products Received in Swap

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you a few beauties that I had stashed in my collection, always wanted to use, but never got around to using them.

I did a swap many months back with this lovely girl. She didn't care about the value of the items in the swap, and so I became the owner of two lovely INLP polishes. I made sure to check with her that she was completely sure she wanted to trade these for my polishes that were worth less, but she didn't mind.


The first polish that I have to show you is called My Little Glacier. This is a shimmery holographic-ish frosty grey-blue polish. I did two coats by itself for this swatch. The application was great. It was a little sheer with the first coat, but builds well with the next coat.


The second one I have to show you is called Birefringence. This is a ulta chrome that shifts from blue to purple to orange. I did three coats by itself. The polish is very sheer and needs three coats to look its best. The shifting in this polish is fantastic!


ILNP polishes cost $12.50. A little more expensive than other brands, but I really think they are worth it for the unique and fabulous colors and finishes. Check out their site at www.ilnp.com

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment