Thursday, November 16, 2017

CND:Creative Play Mini Set

*Products Purchased By Myself

Hey guys!

I am back today with some cute little polishes that I picked up after work at Ross.

These all came in a set together, and are from the salon brand, CND. These all come from a set called Creative Play, and are mini polishes.

Here is a group shot:


The first one that I have up to show you is called Read My Tulips. This is a pink that is between light and medium. It is a creme, and isn't too thick. I did three coats by itself. Application was great, went on well with hardly any mess.


Next up, this one is called Got A Light. This is a foggy-clear glitter topper with circle and flakie micro and small glitter. The glitter flashes pink and blue. I did two coats by itself. Application was great, I didn't have to fish for glitter in this.


This next one is called I Blanked Out. It is your typical stark white creme. I did three coats by itself. Application as great, although it pooled a little in the cuticles.


Next, this one I applied on top of I Blanked Out, and it is called Kiss + Teal. This is a glitter topper filled with micro silver glitter and small blue glitter. I did two coats by itself. While this isn't a revolutionary polish, we have all seen this time and time again,I do think it is really pretty over the white in this set.


Last up, this one is called Glittabulous. This is another glitter topper filled with small and medium blue, gold, silver, green, red, and pink glitter. I didn't want to repeat base colors, plus I thought neither of them really went with this glitter topper, so I decided to show it without a base. I did three coats by itself. Application wasn't the best on this one as I had to fish out glitter to fill in empty spots.


When I saw this in the store, I thought it was so cute. While none of these colors are super unique, they are very pretty and give a good range of colors. If you want a set that you have a little bit of everything in, in my opinion this falls into that category.

You might be able to pick this up at your local Ross, for $4.99 or less.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment