Saturday, August 26, 2017

Wet n Wild: One Step Wonder Gel

*Product Purchased Myself

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you a lovely color from one of Wet n Wild's newer product lines, One Step Wonder Gel.

This new polish line from them is supposed to be one step, not requiring any top coat or uv lamp to cure the polish.

The color that I have up to show you guys is called Bye Feluschia!. This is a metallic magenta. I did three coats by itself.


While I have seen colors like this before, I really like this color. I didn't test the wear on this polish, but it felt like it was gonna last for a while. If it lasted longer than a day for me, I would have called it a win cause I have such weak nails that nothing lasts.


I love polishes that help save a step and save money, especially from having to buy equipment to have to cure the gel polish. A lot of the time these types of money and time saving polishes are a fail for me, but I feel like this one could be a winner. I will have to try this again for an extended amount of time and let you guys know how it goes.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye.

1 comment: