Friday, December 30, 2016

L.A. Colors Minis

*Products My Own

Hey guys!

I am back today, right before the end of the year, with one last post!

I have a group of polishes that I swatched last week but didn't have time to post them up.

These are some L.A. Colors minis. My mom picked up a set of around 10-16 of these for me some time ago. They had a variety of colors. There were more blues and pinks than anything so I decided to group them up in colors.

The first group I have to show you guys are all pinks or corals. None of these colors have names.


The first one I have to show you is a nice orangey coral. I did three coats. Application was great and it cleaned up well.


Second, this one is a nice bright pink, almost neon. It reminds me of the 80s a lot. Application was great. I did three coats. Bright colors freak out my camera so I had trouble getting a clear shot.


The third one I have to show you is my favorite of the group. This one is a medium pink, with a metallic shimmer, sorta frosty look. Application was great on this as well, and cleaned up nicely. I did three coats. I love colors like this, not too fussy but still has something special.


This next one is the only glitter one that was pink in this set. It has orange, purple, white, and pink hex and circle glitters in a super sheer pink base. The base comes out almost clear on the nail. Application was good, but it was a little tough to get enough glitters out, and out evenly. I did three coats.


Last up, this one is the darkest of the group. This is a bright magenta, but dark, if you get my drift. It is like a neon. I did three coats. It was still sheer even after three coats as you can see some visible nail line. Application was great.


As always I love L.A. Colors polishes. These are such pretty and cute colors and are good for layering glitters on top of!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment