Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sinful Colors: Kylie: Denim and Bling

*Product Purchased Myself

Hey guys!

I am back yet AGAIN with another Sinful Colors Kylie Jenner polish. This one is from her Denim and Bling line. 

This is such a gorgeous color. It is called Kargo.


It is a dark denim blue color filled with light and teal blue shimmer that my camera couldn't pick up. Trust me though, it is there and it is so pretty! I did two coats with no topcoat. This is a texture polish, similar to Zoya Pixie Dust or Sally Hansen Sugar Coat.  It reminds me of a mix of Zoya Liberty and Sally Hansen Razzleberry. 

Application was great and I didn't need to do much cleanup. This color retails for around $3 in Walgreens. 

That is all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment