Saturday, October 10, 2015

Ciate Glitter Polishes: Swatches and Review

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back finally with a new post after letting my damaged nail heal for a little while.

Today I have two lovely polishes to show you guys that I picked up a couple of weeks back from Nordstrom Rack.

They had a display table full of clearance makeup, and I found these beauties from Ciate sitting there.

I have two up to show you guys.

The first one that I have is called locket. This is a silver holo glitter with small chunky sliver glitter. I did two coats by itself. Application was great. The coverage was a little more sheer than I thought but it was still pretty good.


The second one that I have to show you is called jewel. This is a blue-silver bar holo polish. I did two coats by itself. It is so shiny and holo-y that my camera couldn't get a great pic. Application was great. I am not a huge bar glitter fan but this one was pretty and covers quite well.


These polishes both can be used as glitter toppers, but with two or three coats, they work perfectly on their own. You can find Ciate polishes on sale often at TJMaxx, but sometimes like I said at Nordstrom Rack. I paid around $3 a piece for these, but they go for $3.99 at TJMaxx. 

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

1 comment: