Monday, December 15, 2014

OPI Muppets World Tour: Miss Piggy Duo

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys! I am SOOO sorry I have been away from the blog for such a long time. I have been working like 6-8 or more hours every day I work, because of the holidays, and I didn't have a day off since Monday until Sunday and today when I finally had off. I was/am still sick too, since Friday, so there is also that.

I am still sick, but figured since I had today off, I'd post SOMETHING for you guys to look at. I apologize now for the sad cuticles/hangnails and cleanup. Not back on point like I usually am, so just bare with me.

What I have to show you today is something I picked up one day after work at Ross, which I was surprised that they had some for sale. This is a duo of two of the Miss Piggy polishes from the OPI Muppets World Tour collection. Here is the preview:


The first one that I have up to show you is called Miss Piggy's Big Number. This is a blue duochrome that shifts from a lighter blue to a darker blue. It was hard to get it to show off in pictures though. I did three coats by itself. No problems with application.


Next up is Muppets World Tour. This one is a white, silver, and dark blue micro glitter topper. I did one coat on top of Miss Piggy's Big Number. No problems with application.


These polishes are so pretty, and in my opinion work well for Christmas with the frosty dark blue and winter colored glitter. If you like the Muppets and OPI, these polishes are for you. I have two more polishes from the Kermit duo of the Muppets World Tour collection to show you later this week, so look out for that.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment