Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Formula X for Sephora Effects

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you some more polishes from Sephora's Formula X line.

I have a huge backup of polishes on my computer desk, and decided I would try to get to swatching them all, starting with the ones that have been sitting on my desk the longest. I picked up these polishes several months ago and haven't gotten around to using them yet, so I thought today would be the time.

I have two up to show you, here is a preview:


The first one I have up to show you is called Galaxy. This is a blue black shifting texture polish. I did two coats by itself. I love textures and this one did not disappoint. Application was great!


Next up, this one is called Hocus Pocus. This is a really pretty polish. It is a lavender metallic holographic polish. The holo-ness shows up better than the light than on camera, but it does have a great holo in my opinion. I did two coats by itself. Application was fantastic.


These are my third and fourth Formula X for Sephora polishes I have tried, and they are as great as the others. I love this brand, and I hope you guys do too!

Well, that's all I have to show you guys. I hope you enjoyed, I'll talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment