Friday, November 17, 2017

Polish Haul: LA Colors, Plus Something Extra

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with something I haven't done in quite a long time, a haul post.

I bought this a couple weeks ago at Ross and thought it was so neat and cute that I really wanted to show you guys!

I would have thought I had everything that I liked and knew about from the brand LA Colors, but I was wrong. They came out with this huge set of 18 mini polishes, all metallic, and it is just amazing. They also had a version in nude colors, but I am a girl that likes funky, bright colors so this one appealed more to me.


The name of this set is Metallic Nail Tastic, and like I said it comes with 18 metallic colors and some glitter toppers.

I love the back of this set, it has cutout finger nails that show the colors of the bottles in the box, along with the names.


My favorites from this set are Mermaid Splash, Blue Galaxy, Into the Ocean, and Pearls. This shot will give you a better look at all of the colors.


Here is a front shot of the polish bottles but you can see the colors better in the above shot of them backwards.


This set sells for $11.99 in Ross and is said to retail for $20, but wouldn't be surprised if it goes for $30 in other stores.

Something else I wanted to show you guys was this powder brush that I picked up from Marshalls. This is from the brand Cala, and it cost $4.99


It is meant to look like a unicorn horn and is done using the colors of a unicorn. I am very big into unicorns and rainbow colors so this was perfect for me. You can also find brushes like this at Ross and TJMaxx, along with Amazon and Sephora.

Well, that's all I have to show you guys. I hope you enjoyed the haul and let me know what you think in the comments. Also if you have a haul that you would like to show me, if any of you recently purchased a big polish set, I would love to see it.

I will talk to all of you guys later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment