Monday, November 13, 2017

China Glaze: My Little Pony Minis

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today with some swatches finally. What I have to show you guys is the first nail polishes that I have purchased while being here in Houston. I have since bought a bunch more, but these were the first I decided to buy.

I went to Sally Beauty last month cause I was looking for a nail treatment. My nails kept breaking at work while working on the register. I didn't manage to find any nail treatments that I felt were in my price range, but I found a case coat, top coat, and these two lovely little polishes I have to show you guys today.

These are from China Glaze's My Little Pony Collection. I assume like a number of their collections, these come in both full size and minis. I have the mini versions of two polishes from this collection for you guys to see.

The first one that I have to show you guys is called Let Your Twilight Sparkle. This is a shimmer duochrome topper. It is very thin and sheer and flashes blue and purple depending on the light. I did three coats by itself, though it could have used a base color. I suggest baby blue, lavender, baby pink, or white with this color. Application was great.


The second color that I have to show you is another shimmer topper. This one is called Hay Girl Hay!. It is a white holo shimmer topcoat that flashes gold in the light. On my camera, it even appeared a bit pink, but in person it is more gold. I did three coats by itself. I suggest this color over rose gold, white, light gold, or even baby pink. Application was great.


While these aren't super innovative shades and stuff I have seen before, I do think these are very pretty and represent My Little Pony. My Little Pony is all about color and sparkle and these have both of those things and more. I don't remember what other shades they had in this collection, but if they are anything like these, then I suggest you pick them all up!

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment