Monday, August 31, 2015

LA Colors: Color Craze Gel

*Products Purchased By Me

Hey guys!

I am back today to show you guys some new polish that I picked up.

I have heard some people talking about the LA Colors Gel polishes and how they loved them. I spotted them at Ross over the weekend.

I found a three pack of a coral, a mint, and a hot pink. They all have no names.


I decided to do a mani featuring the hot pink shade, because we all know I love pink, and using an accent of SpaRitual in Burst. I did three coats by itself, and a middle finger accent. Application wasn't the best, a little bit lumpy.


I love the look, but the package says that it wears like polish and looks like gel. I dislike that. It means that it will just look shiny, but still chip just as easy. Also, to me, before adding a topcoat, it looked no more shiny than any other nail polish. If anything, it looked less shiny.

Maybe it is just me, but I am not super impressed by these, but still neat to have in my collection anyways. If anything I have said hasn't swayed you from wanting to try these, check your local Ross to see if they have these. I picked them up for $5.99 for the three pack.

Well, that's all I have for you guys for now. I will talk to you all later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment